Under 37 and interested in getting involved with the Idaho Young Democrats? Please consider running for one of the following open positions:
– Provide strategic direction for short- and long-term campaigns on local and state issues.
– Develop and supervise a team of 4-6 campaign organizers across multiple chapters.
– Network with Local, State, and National groups that are organizing around issues important to our community.
– Prepare and provide a specific yearly field plan for recommendation and adoption of the executive leadership.
– Prepare and execute outreach plans to expand membership and retain old members
– Work with Executive Committee to organize successful events.
– In charge of all event logistics and personnel needed to staff and support events.
– Solicit potential sponsors and general supporters for the events.
– Work with media outlets to publicize the event; work with the IDYD Communications Director to publicize events within the IDYD internal and external network.
– Financial officer of the organization.
– Prepare, all financial records for audit.
– Responsible for fundraising (along with the President).
– Jointly responsible of the organization’s bank account along with the President and the appointed Generational Ally Financial Adviser.
– Responsible for enforcing Bylaws
– Responsible for keeping order at all meetings
– Responsible for ensuring that the Bylaws and the Constitution are in compliance with the Constitution and Bylaws of the Young Democrats of America.
– Represent the Idaho Young Democrats to national meetings of the Young Democrats of America and to other meetings where applicable.
– Assume the duties of the President during his/her/hir absence.
– Responsible for writing the Bylaws with the Bylaw committee of this organization and for presenting them for approval to the total voting membership, and enforcing such Bylaws.
– Assist in planning and running meetings, and taking minutes for meetings.
– Keep a just and accurate record of all members present and of all votes taken.
– Support overall organizational development and implementation of the strategic plan (including playing a supportive role in fundraising efforts).
Click here to run for a position!